COMPUTER HARDWARE - Personal Computers
Stock report updated on 11/10/2017
- AAPL is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 62.0% return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- AAPL is one of this month's top performers with a return of 11.3%, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, AAPL is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
||Price as % of Range
Volatility (annualized std. dev.)
||Next month forecast
Value at Risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Apple Inc will fall by more than:
- 4.8% in the next week.
- 13.0% in the next month.
- 38.4% in the next year.
Company News for Apple Inc
Reports for Other Stocks