COMPUTER HARDWARE - Personal Computers
Stock report updated on 01/31/2014
- AAPL is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -9.5%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 8.3%, AAPL is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- AAPL is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 46.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- AAPL is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
||Price as % of Range
Volatility (annualized std. dev.)
||Next month forecast
Value at Risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Apple Inc will fall by more than:
- 12.5% in the next week.
- 19.7% in the next month.
- 51.1% in the next year.
Company News for Apple Inc
Reports for Other Stocks