Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL)COMPUTER HARDWARE - Personal Computers
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 318.73
|Support price level:||$257.29|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||79.6|
- AAPL is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 104.5 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- AAPL is one of this month's top performers with a return of 13.9 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, AAPL is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.7% in the next week.
- 12.1% in the next month.
- 54.2% in the next year.