Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL)COMPUTER HARDWARE - Personal Computers
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 265.76
|Support price level:||$222.70|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||75.2|
- AAPL is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 42.3 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- AAPL is one of this month's top performers with a return of 12.4 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, AAPL is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.7% in the next week.
- 12.0% in the next month.
- 56.2% in the next year.