Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL)COMPUTER HARDWARE - Personal Computers
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 08/07/2020
Closing price: 444.45
|Support price level:||$362.50|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||69.0|
- AAPL is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 118.5 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- AAPL is one of this month's top performers with a return of 15.8 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.2% in the next week.
- 18.7% in the next month.
- 75.1% in the next year.