AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 88.63
|Support price level:||$73.37|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||89.7|
- ABBV is one of this month's top performers with a return of 15.9 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 4.0 percent, ABBV is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- ABBV is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, ABBV is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.4% in the next week.
- 15.7% in the next month.
- 61.5% in the next year.