AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 68.54
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$72.20|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||29.3|
- With a -27.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- ABBV is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -12.5%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- ABBV is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 28.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, ABBV is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.7% in the next week.
- 16.1% in the next month.
- 64.5% in the next year.