AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 09/10/2021
Closing price: 106.68
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$113.01|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||20.2|
- Down 4.8 percent, ABBV is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- ABBV is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 35.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- ABBV is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, ABBV is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 9.5% in the next week.
- 16.9% in the next month.
- 57.9% in the next year.