Allergan Plc (NYSE: AGN)DRUGS - Drugs - Generic
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 183.61
|Support price level:||$166.64|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||93.1|
- AGN is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- AGN is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 13.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, AGN is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.6% in the next week.
- 16.0% in the next month.
- 62.9% in the next year.