Allergan Plc (NYSE: AGN)DRUGS - Drugs - Generic
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 04/03/2020
Closing price: 175.71
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$181.70|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||63.7|
- With a 17.6 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.49% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- AGN is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 36.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 9.9% in the next week.
- 18.8% in the next month.
- 60.8% in the next year.