Amgen Inc (NASDAQ: AMGN)DRUGS - Biotechnology
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 07/02/2020
Closing price: 258.24
|Support price level:||$235.40|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||81.2|
- AMGN is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 36.9 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- AMGN is one of this month's top performers with a return of 16.9 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 9.8 percent, AMGN is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.27% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, AMGN is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.6% in the next week.
- 17.1% in the next month.
- 61.5% in the next year.