American Express Co (NYSE: AXP)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 131.52
|Support price level:||$122.56|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||72.5|
- AXP is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- AXP is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 11.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, AXP is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.0% in the next week.
- 8.2% in the next month.
- 38.5% in the next year.