Boeing Co (NYSE: BA)AEROSPACE/DEFENSE - Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Stock price data as of 11/27/2020
Closing price: 216.50
|Support price level:||$170.21|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||76.2|
- With a -41.2 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- BA is one of this month's top performers with a return of 46.0 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 2.23% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- BA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 57.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- BA is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, BA is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 15.7% in the next week.
- 26.5% in the next month.
- 132.0% in the next year.