Boeing Co (NYSE: BA)
AEROSPACE/DEFENSE - Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Stock price data as of 03/15/2019
Closing price: 378.99
- BA is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -7.5%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 10.3 percent, BA is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- BA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 38.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- BA is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI < 30, BA is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Boeing Co will fall by more than:
- 10.4% in the next week.
- 16.3% in the next month.
- 55.3% in the next year.