Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Asset Management
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 46.18
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$47.66|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||26.9|
- With a -10.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- BK is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -9.5%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 8.6 percent, BK is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- BK is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 60.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, BK is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 16.5% in the next week.
- 16.2% in the next month.
- 44.9% in the next year.