Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Asset Management
Stock price data as of 04/22/2022
Closing price: 44.21
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$54.89|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||22.5|
- BK is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- BK is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -15.0%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, BK is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.3% in the next week.
- 17.1% in the next month.
- 58.6% in the next year.