Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 43.33
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$45.25|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||32.4|
- BMY is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -23.8 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- BMY is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -11.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- BMY is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 28.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.9% in the next week.
- 16.3% in the next month.
- 52.8% in the next year.