Citigroup (NYSE: C)BANKING - Money Center Banks
Stock price data as of 09/25/2020
Closing price: 42.02
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$49.03|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||13.6|
- C is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -18.8%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.61% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- C is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, C is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 12.5% in the next week.
- 21.1% in the next month.
- 102.2% in the next year.