Celgene Corp (NASDAQ: CELG)DRUGS - Biotechnology
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 12/13/2019
Closing price: 108.24
|Support price level:||$103.95|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||.|
- CELG is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 55.2 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, CELG is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.4% in the next week.
- 13.2% in the next month.
- 55.5% in the next year.