Celgene Corp (NASDAQ: CELG)
DRUGS - Biotechnology
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 86.27
- CELG is one of this month's top performers with a return of 31.5 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.58% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- CELG is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 49.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- CELG is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, CELG is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Celgene Corp will fall by more than:
- 13.3% in the next week.
- 22.2% in the next month.
- 67.0% in the next year.