Celgene Corp (NASDAQ: CELG)
DRUGS - Biotechnology
Stock price data as of 11/16/2018
Closing price: 69.65
- CELG is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -32.6 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- CELG is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -15.5%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 5.9 percent, CELG is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.37% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- CELG is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 35.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Celgene Corp will fall by more than:
- 9.6% in the next week.
- 18.2% in the next month.
- 57.9% in the next year.