Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR)MEDIA - CATV Systems
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 333.92
|Support price level:||$331.29|
|Resistance price level:||$375.78|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||32.7|
- With a -48.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- CHTR is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -14.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 9.5 percent, CHTR is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- CHTR is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 64.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 17.6% in the next week.
- 30.1% in the next month.
- 67.1% in the next year.
Company news for Charter CommunicationsGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Consumer Discretionary stocks