Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR)MEDIA - CATV Systems
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 05/17/2019
Closing price: 386.41
|Support price level:||$364.24|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||66.9|
- CHTR is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 41.9 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- CHTR is one of this month's top performers with a return of 7.5 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 2.3 percent, CHTR is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.0% in the next week.
- 12.4% in the next month.
- 58.9% in the next year.