CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Personal Products
Stock report updated on 04/20/2018
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
- CL is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- Down 5.7 percent, CL is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
Reports for other stocks
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
Value at risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Colgate-Palmolive Co will fall by more than:
- 6.3% in the next week.
- 10.5% in the next month.
- 31.4% in the next year.
Company news for Colgate-Palmolive Co