CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Personal Products
Stock report updated on 06/15/2018
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
- With a -15.2 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.47% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- CL is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 14.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
Reports for other stocks
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
Value at risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Colgate-Palmolive Co will fall by more than:
- 3.9% in the next week.
- 9.1% in the next month.
- 32.3% in the next year.
Company news for Colgate-Palmolive Co