Capital One Financial Cp (NYSE: COF)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Stock price data as of 03/27/2020
Closing price: 55.30
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$94.97|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||39.0|
- COF is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -37.3%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 22.9 percent, COF is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.98% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- COF is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 31.0% in the next week.
- 30.3% in the next month.
- 84.3% in the next year.