Capital One Financial Cp (NYSE: COF)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Stock price data as of 09/10/2021
Closing price: 155.56
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$156.69|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||32.6|
- With a 124.1 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- COF is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -12.1%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.78% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- COF is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 36.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 9.8% in the next week.
- 20.2% in the next month.
- 113.7% in the next year.