Capital One Financial Cp (NYSE: COF)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Stock price data as of 12/31/2020
Closing price: 98.85
|Support price level:||$87.93|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||59.9|
- COF is one of this month's top performers with a return of 8.2 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.66% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- COF is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.6% in the next week.
- 19.1% in the next month.
- 111.6% in the next year.