Capital One Financial Cp (NYSE: COF)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Stock price data as of 07/10/2020
Closing price: 60.80
|Support price level:||$56.82|
|Resistance price level:||$72.23|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||37.0|
- COF is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -8.0%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 2.53% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- COF is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 59.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- COF is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 16.2% in the next week.
- 22.6% in the next month.
- 106.4% in the next year.