ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 09/20/2019
Closing price: 60.82
|Support price level:||$58.67|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||77.4|
- COP is one of this month's top performers with a return of 16.4 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 6.1 percent, COP is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- COP is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 38.2%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- COP is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI > 70, COP is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.4% in the next week.
- 19.6% in the next month.
- 56.4% in the next year.