ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 12/31/2020
Closing price: 39.99
|Support price level:||$32.81|
|Resistance price level:||$40.08|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||27.6|
- With a -38.9 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 2.09% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- COP is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 41.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- COP is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI < 30, COP is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.2% in the next week.
- 22.6% in the next month.
- 113.5% in the next year.