ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP)ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 07/01/2022
Closing price: 90.98
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$91.45|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||26.0|
- With a 44.7 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- COP is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -20.9%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- COP is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 64.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, COP is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 17.6% in the next week.
- 30.4% in the next month.
- 83.2% in the next year.