ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 03/27/2020
Closing price: 29.25
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$52.17|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||43.4|
- With a -56.6 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- COP is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -39.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- COP is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 160.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 43.6% in the next week.
- 62.9% in the next month.
- 94.7% in the next year.