ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 51.23
|Support price level:||$42.21|
|Resistance price level:||$53.40|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||43.7|
- COP is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -14.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 5.2 percent, COP is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- COP is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 38.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- COP is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.5% in the next week.
- 22.3% in the next month.
- 116.7% in the next year.