ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 07/10/2020
Closing price: 39.69
|Support price level:||$38.09|
|Resistance price level:||$46.23|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||37.1|
- COP is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -5.8%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 5.0 percent, COP is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- COP is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 56.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- COP is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 15.3% in the next week.
- 26.8% in the next month.
- 106.4% in the next year.