Costco Wholesale Corp (NASDAQ: COST)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 481.61
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$487.12|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||8.7|
- COST is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -12.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- COST is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI < 30, COST is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.0% in the next week.
- 12.5% in the next month.
- 38.6% in the next year.