Costco Wholesale Corp (NASDAQ: COST)
RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Stock price data as of 03/22/2019
Closing price: 237.56
- COST is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 27.7 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- COST is one of this month's top performers with a return of 9.8 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, COST is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Costco Wholesale Corp will fall by more than:
- 4.2% in the next week.
- 10.3% in the next month.
- 42.6% in the next year.