CVS Health Corporation (NYSE: CVS)RETAIL - Drug Stores
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 74.29
|Support price level:||$64.75|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||83.2|
- CVS is one of this month's top performers with a return of 12.3 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- CVS is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, CVS is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.3% in the next week.
- 11.3% in the next month.
- 55.3% in the next year.