CVS Health Corporation (NYSE: CVS)RETAIL - Drug Stores
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 76.02
|Support price level:||$73.15|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||59.6|
- CVS is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 5.4 percent, CVS is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
- Price crossed above 50-day moving average this week - a bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.7% in the next week.
- 10.5% in the next month.
- 53.5% in the next year.