CVS Health Corporation (NYSE: CVS)
RETAIL - Drug Stores
Stock price data as of 03/22/2019
Closing price: 56.04
- CVS is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -9.5%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- CVS is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 33.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- CVS is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of CVS Health Corporation will fall by more than:
- 9.2% in the next week.
- 18.4% in the next month.
- 55.5% in the next year.