Chevron Corp (NYSE: CVX)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 03/27/2020
Closing price: 68.78
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$100.14|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||43.4|
- With a -44.1 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.65% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- CVX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 149.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 40.7% in the next week.
- 56.6% in the next month.
- 79.8% in the next year.