Chevron Corp (NYSE: CVX)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 102.92
|Support price level:||$101.06|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||48.4|
- CVX is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -7.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 2.7 percent, CVX is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- CVX is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.6% in the next week.
- 16.0% in the next month.
- 95.0% in the next year.