Danaher Corp (NYSE: DHR)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 07/02/2020
Closing price: 179.68
|Support price level:||$169.06|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||70.8|
- DHR is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 4.4 percent, DHR is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, DHR is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.6% in the next week.
- 11.4% in the next month.
- 56.1% in the next year.