Danaher Corp (NYSE: DHR)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 280.45
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$295.42|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||16.5|
- DHR is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -12.3%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.45% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- DHR is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, DHR is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.9% in the next week.
- 13.8% in the next month.
- 47.4% in the next year.