Danaher Corp (NYSE: DHR)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 09/20/2019
Closing price: 146.47
|Support price level:||$143.63|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||58.3|
- DHR is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 36.2 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 3.9 percent, DHR is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.0% in the next week.
- 10.1% in the next month.
- 40.3% in the next year.