Danaher Corp (NYSE: DHR)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 163.06
|Support price level:||$138.99|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||88.1|
- DHR is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 54.5 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- DHR is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 11.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, DHR is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.2% in the next week.
- 7.6% in the next month.
- 39.2% in the next year.