Danaher Corp (NYSE: DHR)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 09/25/2020
Closing price: 207.16
|Support price level:||$199.16|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||71.7|
- DHR is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- DHR is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 17.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, DHR is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.6% in the next week.
- 11.3% in the next month.
- 55.5% in the next year.