Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS)MEDIA - Entertainment - Diversified
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 04/22/2022
Closing price: 118.27
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$133.72|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||22.1|
- DIS is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -35.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- DIS is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -14.9%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 9.4 percent, DIS is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, DIS is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.6% in the next week.
- 20.0% in the next month.
- 58.7% in the next year.