Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS)MEDIA - Entertainment - Diversified
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 137.38
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$152.19|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||20.6|
- DIS is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -20.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- Down 11.6 percent, DIS is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, DIS is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.9% in the next week.
- 19.1% in the next month.
- 62.3% in the next year.