Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS)MEDIA - Entertainment - Diversified
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 144.67
|Support price level:||$136.33|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||73.5|
- DIS is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 4.9 percent, DIS is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- DIS is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 44.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, DIS is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 12.1% in the next week.
- 15.7% in the next month.
- 43.4% in the next year.