Duke Energy Corp (NYSE: DUK)UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 93.72
|Support price level:||$91.60|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||71.7|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.13% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- DUK is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 11.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- DUK is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, DUK is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.2% in the next week.
- 7.3% in the next month.
- 28.4% in the next year.