Duke Energy Corp (NYSE: DUK)UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 88.58
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$92.87|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||22.9|
- DUK is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -7.1%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.18% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- DUK is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, DUK is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.4% in the next week.
- 9.0% in the next month.
- 29.9% in the next year.