Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC)
UTILITIES - Diversified Utilities
Stock price data as of 03/22/2019
Closing price: 50.28
- EXC is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 32.1 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.30% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, EXC is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Exelon Corporation will fall by more than:
- 3.9% in the next week.
- 9.1% in the next month.
- 29.6% in the next year.