UTILITIES - Diversified Utilities
Stock report updated on 05/10/2013
- With a -6.3% return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.41% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- EXC is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
||Price as % of Range
Volatility (annualized std. dev.)
||Next month forecast
Value at Risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Exelon Corporation will fall by more than:
- 4.9% in the next week.
- 13.7% in the next month.
- 35.7% in the next year.
Company News for Exelon Corporation
Reports for Other Stocks