UTILITIES - Diversified Utilities
Stock report updated on 01/31/2014
- With a -7.8% return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- EXC is one of this month's top performers with a return of 6.7%, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.27% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, EXC is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
||Price as % of Range
Volatility (annualized std. dev.)
||Next month forecast
Value at Risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Exelon Corporation will fall by more than:
- 5.3% in the next week.
- 11.2% in the next month.
- 37.9% in the next year.
Company News for Exelon Corporation
Reports for Other Stocks