UTILITIES - Diversified Utilities
Stock report updated on 11/22/2013
- EXC is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -4.3% return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- Down 2.7%, EXC is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.44% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
||Price as % of Range
Volatility (annualized std. dev.)
||Next month forecast
Value at Risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Exelon Corporation will fall by more than:
- 5.4% in the next week.
- 13.0% in the next month.
- 38.5% in the next year.
Company News for Exelon Corporation
Reports for Other Stocks