UTILITIES - Diversified Utilities
Stock report updated on 07/21/2017
- EXC is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 3.9%, EXC is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.48% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
||Price as % of Range
Volatility (annualized std. dev.)
||Next month forecast
Value at Risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Exelon Corporation will fall by more than:
- 5.0% in the next week.
- 11.2% in the next month.
- 38.7% in the next year.
Company News for Exelon Corporation
Reports for Other Stocks