Meta Platforms Inc (NASDAQ: FB)INTERNET - Internet Information Providers
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 04/29/2022
Closing price: 200.47
|Support price level:||$199.07|
|Resistance price level:||$236.08|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||39.6|
- With a -38.3 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- Up 8.9 percent, FB is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.29% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- FB is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 168.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 45.7% in the next week.
- 41.5% in the next month.
- 85.7% in the next year.