Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB)INTERNET - Internet Information Providers
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 222.14
|Support price level:||$200.93|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||73.5|
- FB is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 49.8 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- FB is one of this month's top performers with a return of 9.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, FB is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.5% in the next week.
- 16.5% in the next month.
- 65.5% in the next year.