Fedex Corp (NYSE: FDX)TRANSPORTATION - Air Delivery & Freight Service
Stock price data as of 09/20/2019
Closing price: 148.78
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$153.91|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||41.3|
- FDX is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -38.7 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- FDX is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -5.9%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 14.5 percent, FDX is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.59% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- FDX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 41.2%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.2% in the next week.
- 22.2% in the next month.
- 59.2% in the next year.