Fedex Corp (NYSE: FDX)
TRANSPORTATION - Air Delivery & Freight Service
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 176.91
- With a -35.0 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.53% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- FDX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 37.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, FDX is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Fedex Corp will fall by more than:
- 10.3% in the next week.
- 19.9% in the next month.
- 49.0% in the next year.