General Electric Co (NYSE: GE)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 10.04
|Support price level:||$ 9.58|
|Resistance price level:||$10.50|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||36.6|
- With a -24.1 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- GE is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -5.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- GE is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 30.2%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- GE is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.2% in the next week.
- 15.6% in the next month.
- 76.0% in the next year.