General Electric Co (NYSE: GE)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 11.52
|Support price level:||$ 9.79|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||87.0|
- GE is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 44.0 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- GE is one of this month's top performers with a return of 28.6 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- GE is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 42.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, GE is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|$ 9.71||$ 9.50||$10.31||$11.26|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.5% in the next week.
- 19.7% in the next month.
- 81.2% in the next year.