General Electric Co (NYSE: GE)
MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 9.06
- With a -46.0 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- GE is one of this month's top performers with a return of 18.3 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- GE is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 39.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, GE is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of General Electric Co will fall by more than:
- 10.6% in the next week.
- 15.8% in the next month.
- 66.5% in the next year.