General Electric Co (NYSE: GE)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Stock price data as of 09/25/2020
Closing price: 6.11
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$ 6.21|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||44.4|
- Down 11.2 percent, GE is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- GE is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 66.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- GE is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|$ 8.22||$ 6.47||$ 6.32||$ 6.38|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 18.1% in the next week.
- 28.5% in the next month.
- 110.0% in the next year.