General Motors Company (NYSE: GM)AUTOMOTIVE - Auto Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 04/03/2020
Closing price: 18.04
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$29.11|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||40.5|
- With a -53.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- GM is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -37.1%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 15.6 percent, GM is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 24.1% in the next week.
- 30.9% in the next month.
- 80.3% in the next year.