General Motors Company (NYSE: GM)AUTOMOTIVE - Auto Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 12/31/2020
Closing price: 41.64
|Support price level:||$41.06|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||40.9|
- GM is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -6.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.58% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- GM is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.9% in the next week.
- 17.6% in the next month.
- 95.3% in the next year.