General Motors Company (NYSE: GM)AUTOMOTIVE - Auto Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 33.83
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$35.01|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||21.1|
- GM is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -16.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 6.4 percent, GM is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- GM is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 46.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- GM is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, GM is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 12.7% in the next week.
- 23.9% in the next month.
- 79.9% in the next year.
Company news for General Motors CompanyGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Consumer Discretionary stocks