General Motors Company (NYSE: GM)AUTOMOTIVE - Auto Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 60.16
|Support price level:||$57.88|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||51.1|
- GM is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 160.1 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.53% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- GM is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 38.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.4% in the next week.
- 20.3% in the next month.
- 99.7% in the next year.