General Motors Company (NYSE: GM)AUTOMOTIVE - Auto Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 04/22/2022
Closing price: 39.84
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$42.97|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||35.9|
- GM is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -30.7 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.32% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.4% in the next week.
- 21.4% in the next month.
- 78.8% in the next year.