Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG)INTERNET - Internet Information Providers
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 1480.39
|Support price level:||$1330.08|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||83.5|
- GOOG is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- GOOG is one of this month's top performers with a return of 9.4 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, GOOG is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.0% in the next week.
- 13.1% in the next month.
- 49.4% in the next year.