INTERNET - Internet Information Providers
Stock report updated on 01/31/2014
- GOOG is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 56.3% return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- GOOG is one of this month's top performers with a return of 6.1%, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 5.1%, GOOG is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Support price level:
|Resistance price level:
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI):
||Price as % of Range
Volatility (annualized std. dev.)
||Next month forecast
Value at Risk
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Google will fall by more than:
- 7.2% in the next week.
- 15.2% in the next month.
- 42.1% in the next year.
Company News for Google
Reports for Other Stocks