Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS)
FINANCIAL SERVICES - Diversified Investments
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 202.54
- GS is one of this month's top performers with a return of 19.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 14.5 percent, GS is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- GS is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 37.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- GS is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI > 70, GS is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price crossed above 50-day moving average this week - a bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Goldman Sachs Group Inc will fall by more than:
- 10.3% in the next week.
- 17.7% in the next month.
- 47.9% in the next year.