Halliburton Co (NYSE: HAL)
ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 32.25
- With a -38.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- HAL is one of this month's top performers with a return of 16.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.32% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, HAL is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Halliburton Co will fall by more than:
- 8.9% in the next week.
- 18.0% in the next month.
- 54.0% in the next year.