Halliburton Co (NYSE: HAL)
ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Stock price data as of 03/22/2019
Closing price: 28.73
- With a -39.0 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- HAL is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -8.3%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 2.7 percent, HAL is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.32% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- HAL is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 31.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Halliburton Co will fall by more than:
- 8.5% in the next week.
- 18.6% in the next month.
- 56.1% in the next year.