Halliburton Co (NYSE: HAL)
ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Stock price data as of 11/16/2018
Closing price: 32.46
- HAL is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -21.8 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- HAL is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -13.5%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 7.2 percent, HAL is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- HAL is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 35.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Halliburton Co will fall by more than:
- 9.7% in the next week.
- 18.8% in the next month.
- 49.6% in the next year.