Halliburton Co (NYSE: HAL)ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Stock price data as of 06/14/2019
Closing price: 21.38
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$26.23|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||36.7|
- HAL is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -55.1 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- HAL is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -17.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.44% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- HAL is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 38.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.5% in the next week.
- 20.2% in the next month.
- 58.2% in the next year.