International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM)COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES - Information Technology Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 149.68
|Support price level:||$139.15|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||84.4|
- IBM is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- IBM is one of this month's top performers with a return of 7.8 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 4.9 percent, IBM is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- IBM is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 28.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, IBM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.6% in the next week.
- 12.3% in the next month.
- 45.7% in the next year.