Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 177.48
|Support price level:||$174.47|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||46.1|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.39% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- JNJ is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 15.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- JNJ is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.2% in the next week.
- 10.1% in the next month.
- 30.9% in the next year.
Company news for Johnson & JohnsonGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Health Care stocks