Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 05/22/2020
Closing price: 144.37
|Support price level:||$116.29|
|Resistance price level:||$155.15|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||37.9|
- JNJ is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -6.8%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 4.0 percent, JNJ is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.49% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- JNJ is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 17.2%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- JNJ is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.7% in the next week.
- 10.5% in the next month.
- 51.5% in the next year.