Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 12/06/2019
Closing price: 140.38
|Support price level:||$134.81|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||81.4|
- JNJ is one of this month's top performers with a return of 6.8 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 2.1 percent, JNJ is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- JNJ is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, JNJ is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.1% in the next week.
- 8.8% in the next month.
- 37.5% in the next year.