Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC)FOOD & BEVERAGE - Food - Major Diversified
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 09/20/2019
Closing price: 28.14
|Support price level:||$27.71|
|Resistance price level:||$32.68|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||71.2|
- With a -50.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- KHC is one of this month's top performers with a return of 9.8 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 3.8 percent, KHC is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- KHC is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 30.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, KHC is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.4% in the next week.
- 17.6% in the next month.
- 68.7% in the next year.