Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC)FOOD & BEVERAGE - Food - Major Diversified
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 40.52
|Support price level:||$39.22|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||62.4|
- KHC is one of this month's top performers with a return of 4.2 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.28% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- KHC is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.5% in the next week.
- 17.8% in the next month.
- 45.6% in the next year.
Company news for Kraft Heinz CompanyGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Consumer Staples stocks