Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC)
FOOD & BEVERAGE - Food - Major Diversified
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 47.53
- With a -40.0 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- KHC is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 14.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, KHC is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Kraft Heinz Company will fall by more than:
- 4.0% in the next week.
- 16.1% in the next month.
- 41.0% in the next year.