Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC)FOOD & BEVERAGE - Food - Major Diversified
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 31.30
|Support price level:||$30.67|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||64.8|
- With a -40.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- KHC is one of this month's top performers with a return of 13.4 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 4.7 percent, KHC is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- KHC is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 72.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 19.8% in the next week.
- 19.2% in the next month.
- 72.3% in the next year.