Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC)FOOD & BEVERAGE - Food - Major Diversified
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 09/10/2021
Closing price: 36.33
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$38.82|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||46.9|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.36% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- KHC is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 33.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- KHC is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 9.2% in the next week.
- 17.8% in the next month.
- 69.8% in the next year.