Coca-Cola Co (NYSE: KO)
FOOD & BEVERAGE - Beverages - Soft Drinks
Stock price data as of 11/16/2018
Closing price: 50.17
- KO is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- KO is one of this month's top performers with a return of 8.3 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- KO is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 11.2%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, KO is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Coca-Cola Co will fall by more than:
- 3.0% in the next week.
- 7.7% in the next month.
- 23.5% in the next year.