Coca-Cola Co (NYSE: KO)
FOOD & BEVERAGE - Beverages - Soft Drinks
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 47.61
- KO is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -0.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.49% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- KO is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 15.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- KO is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Coca-Cola Co will fall by more than:
- 4.2% in the next week.
- 8.2% in the next month.
- 25.7% in the next year.