Eli Lilly & Company (NYSE: LLY)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 09/10/2021
Closing price: 239.50
|Support price level:||$227.13|
|Resistance price level:||$249.10|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||13.6|
- LLY is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -9.1%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 7.7 percent, LLY is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- LLY is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI < 30, LLY is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.4% in the next week.
- 16.7% in the next month.
- 73.1% in the next year.