Eli Lilly & Company (NYSE: LLY)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 07/01/2022
Closing price: 324.71
|Support price level:||$309.38|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||70.0|
- LLY is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 40.5 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- LLY is one of this month's top performers with a return of 7.4 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.8% in the next week.
- 17.4% in the next month.
- 61.9% in the next year.