Eli Lilly & Company (NYSE: LLY)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 01/15/2021
Closing price: 190.77
|Support price level:||$158.89|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||74.4|
- LLY is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 14.6 percent, LLY is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.40% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- LLY is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 48.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, LLY is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 13.2% in the next week.
- 21.7% in the next month.
- 69.5% in the next year.