Eli Lilly & Company (NYSE: LLY)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 07/02/2020
Closing price: 163.87
|Support price level:||$160.51|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||73.6|
- LLY is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 43.2 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.50% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, LLY is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.5% in the next week.
- 17.0% in the next month.
- 63.4% in the next year.