Lockheed Martin Corp (NYSE: LMT)AEROSPACE/DEFENSE - Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 386.23
|Support price level:||$350.34|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||84.0|
- With a 6.9 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- LMT is one of this month's top performers with a return of 13.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- LMT is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, LMT is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.3% in the next week.
- 10.9% in the next month.
- 64.6% in the next year.