McDonalds Corp (NYSE: MCD)LEISURE - Restaurants
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 213.87
|Support price level:||$202.54|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||67.3|
- MCD is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 35.4 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- MCD is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.4% in the next week.
- 9.0% in the next month.
- 34.2% in the next year.