McDonalds Corp (NYSE: MCD)LEISURE - Restaurants
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 211.98
|Support price level:||$198.92|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||82.2|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.41% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- MCD is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, MCD is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.5% in the next week.
- 9.0% in the next month.
- 34.0% in the next year.