McDonalds Corp (NYSE: MCD)LEISURE - Restaurants
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 10/16/2020
Closing price: 229.37
|Support price level:||$212.68|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||72.7|
- MCD is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- MCD is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, MCD is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.5% in the next week.
- 10.9% in the next month.
- 61.1% in the next year.