Altria Group Inc (NYSE: MO)
TOBACCO - Cigarettes
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 48.31
- MO is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -31.0 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- MO is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -6.0%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.42% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Altria Group Inc will fall by more than:
- 4.9% in the next week.
- 10.7% in the next month.
- 43.5% in the next year.