Altria Group Inc (NYSE: MO)TOBACCO - Cigarettes
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 09/20/2019
Closing price: 40.81
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$45.79|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||29.6|
- MO is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -34.0 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- MO is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -12.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- MO is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 26.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, MO is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.2% in the next week.
- 11.8% in the next month.
- 49.6% in the next year.