Merck & Co (NYSE: MRK)
DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Stock price data as of 11/16/2018
Closing price: 76.06
- MRK is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 37.9 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, MRK is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Merck & Co will fall by more than:
- 4.5% in the next week.
- 10.8% in the next month.
- 34.1% in the next year.