Merck & Co (NYSE: MRK)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 111.86
|Support price level:||$100.61|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||57.2|
- MRK is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 47.7 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- MRK is one of this month's top performers with a return of 4.1 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.37% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- MRK is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 17.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.8% in the next week.
- 11.5% in the next month.
- 43.3% in the next year.
Company news for Merck & CoGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Health Care stocks