Merck & Co (NYSE: MRK)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 04/03/2020
Closing price: 76.25
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$78.90|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||58.7|
- Up 6.3 percent, MRK is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.46% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- MRK is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 13.5% in the next week.
- 16.9% in the next month.
- 48.6% in the next year.