Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Investment Brokerage - National
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 57.51
|Support price level:||$49.82|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||86.0|
- MS is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- MS is one of this month's top performers with a return of 13.5 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 10.2 percent, MS is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.45% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- MS is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 29.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, MS is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.1% in the next week.
- 15.1% in the next month.
- 48.7% in the next year.