NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE)UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 231.42
|Support price level:||$231.15|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||47.2|
- NEE is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 4.2 percent, NEE is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.18% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
- Price crossed above 50-day moving average this week - a bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.2% in the next week.
- 9.1% in the next month.
- 31.0% in the next year.