NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE)UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 04/22/2022
Closing price: 73.95
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$75.01|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||10.6|
- Down 10.7 percent, NEE is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- NEE is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 42.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- NEE is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, NEE is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.6% in the next week.
- 18.9% in the next month.
- 49.0% in the next year.