NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE)UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 253.40
|Support price level:||$239.89|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||75.9|
- NEE is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.16% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, NEE is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.2% in the next week.
- 9.1% in the next month.
- 29.4% in the next year.