NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE)
UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 03/22/2019
Closing price: 193.93
- NEE is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.32% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, NEE is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of NextEra Energy will fall by more than:
- 4.3% in the next week.
- 9.3% in the next month.
- 30.0% in the next year.