Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)SPECIALTY RETAIL - Music & Video Stores
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 397.50
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$607.99|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||5.5|
- NFLX is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -29.7 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- NFLX is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -35.3%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 23.4 percent, NFLX is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- NFLX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 43.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, NFLX is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.9% in the next week.
- 41.9% in the next month.
- 79.3% in the next year.