Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)SPECIALTY RETAIL - Music & Video Stores
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 315.10
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$338.15|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||21.2|
- NFLX is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -13.7%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 15.6 percent, NFLX is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.49% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NFLX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 77.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- NFLX is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, NFLX is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 21.0% in the next week.
- 25.4% in the next month.
- 80.8% in the next year.