Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)
SPECIALTY RETAIL - Music & Video Stores
Stock price data as of 01/18/2019
Closing price: 339.10
- With a 53.9 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- NFLX is one of this month's top performers with a return of 27.1 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.84% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NFLX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 43.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, NFLX is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Netflix Inc will fall by more than:
- 11.7% in the next week.
- 25.3% in the next month.
- 80.2% in the next year.