Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)SPECIALTY RETAIL - Music & Video Stores
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 12/31/2020
Closing price: 540.73
|Support price level:||$530.90|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||70.1|
- NFLX is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 64.0 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 5.1 percent, NFLX is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- NFLX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 36.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, NFLX is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 9.9% in the next week.
- 22.9% in the next month.
- 80.4% in the next year.