Nike Inc Cl B (NYSE: NKE)CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Textile - Apparel Footwear & Accessories
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 09/25/2020
Closing price: 124.23
|Support price level:||$105.02|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||70.0|
- NKE is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- NKE is one of this month's top performers with a return of 12.1 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 8.3 percent, NKE is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- NKE is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 47.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 12.9% in the next week.
- 17.6% in the next month.
- 68.9% in the next year.