Nike Inc Cl B (NYSE: NKE)CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Textile - Apparel Footwear & Accessories
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 93.04
|Support price level:||$93.00|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||60.5|
- NKE is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -3.2%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 3.6 percent, NKE is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- NKE is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.5% in the next week.
- 12.7% in the next month.
- 51.0% in the next year.