Nike Inc Cl B (NYSE: NKE)CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Textile - Apparel Footwear & Accessories
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 142.95
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$159.92|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||12.3|
- NKE is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -13.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- NKE is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, NKE is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.5% in the next week.
- 15.4% in the next month.
- 56.2% in the next year.