NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 05/17/2019
Closing price: 156.53
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$160.25|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||22.6|
- With a -36.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- NVDA is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -16.0%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 7.3 percent, NVDA is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 2.15% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 42.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, NVDA is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.6% in the next week.
- 24.0% in the next month.
- 90.8% in the next year.