NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)
ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Stock price data as of 11/16/2018
Closing price: 164.43
- NVDA is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -22.3 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- NVDA is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -28.2%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 20.1 percent, NVDA is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.70% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 46.2%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of NVIDIA Corporation will fall by more than:
- 12.6% in the next week.
- 41.2% in the next month.
- 87.0% in the next year.