NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 09/25/2020
Closing price: 514.95
|Support price level:||$463.72|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||52.3|
- With a 190.4 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 5.6 percent, NVDA is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 46.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 12.7% in the next week.
- 26.3% in the next month.
- 101.2% in the next year.