NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 07/01/2022
Closing price: 145.23
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$169.30|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||34.6|
- NVDA is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- NVDA is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -25.9%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 15.2 percent, NVDA is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 2.09% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 61.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 16.8% in the next week.
- 30.7% in the next month.
- 100.7% in the next year.