NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 152.06
|Support price level:||$132.41|
|Resistance price level:||$154.10|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||39.6|
- With a -48.7 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- Down 8.2 percent, NVDA is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.91% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 62.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 17.0% in the next week.
- 30.6% in the next month.
- 107.8% in the next year.
Company news for NVIDIA CorporationGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Information Technology stocks