NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 09/20/2019
Closing price: 172.69
|Support price level:||$154.36|
|Resistance price level:||$177.26|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||56.6|
- With a -36.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- Down 5.1 percent, NVDA is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 2.16% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 39.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- NVDA is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.7% in the next week.
- 23.9% in the next month.
- 92.8% in the next year.