NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)
ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Stock price data as of 03/22/2019
Closing price: 177.50
- With a -28.6 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- NVDA is one of this month's top performers with a return of 11.5 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 4.5 percent, NVDA is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.87% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 46.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of NVIDIA Corporation will fall by more than:
- 12.7% in the next week.
- 24.8% in the next month.
- 92.1% in the next year.