NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 249.28
|Support price level:||$223.92|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||64.8|
- NVDA is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 64.3 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 2.41% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 32.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.7% in the next week.
- 22.3% in the next month.
- 88.7% in the next year.