NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 576.00
|Support price level:||$575.39|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||73.8|
- With a 115.8 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.48% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, NVDA is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.3% in the next week.
- 25.1% in the next month.
- 99.8% in the next year.