NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 09/10/2021
Closing price: 224.78
|Support price level:||$202.53|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||69.3|
- NVDA is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- NVDA is one of this month's top performers with a return of 12.9 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.84% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 38.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.4% in the next week.
- 25.6% in the next month.
- 99.2% in the next year.