Oracle Corp (NYSE: ORCL)COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES - Application Software
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 75.58
|Support price level:||$67.74|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||87.2|
- ORCL is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- ORCL is one of this month's top performers with a return of 12.1 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 5.2 percent, ORCL is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.48% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, ORCL is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.6% in the next week.
- 13.8% in the next month.
- 65.6% in the next year.