Occidental Petro Cp (NYSE: OXY)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 05/17/2019
Closing price: 52.76
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$64.78|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||23.4|
- OXY is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -37.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- OXY is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -14.7%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, OXY is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.9% in the next week.
- 17.1% in the next month.
- 46.3% in the next year.