Occidental Petro Cp (NYSE: OXY)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 04/03/2020
Closing price: 13.00
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$34.41|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||54.2|
- With a -80.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- OXY is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -51.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 12.0 percent, OXY is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.76% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- OXY is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 183.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 49.8% in the next week.
- 42.0% in the next month.
- 146.7% in the next year.