Occidental Petro Cp (NYSE: OXY)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 12/18/2020
Closing price: 18.52
|Support price level:||$13.49|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||61.8|
- With a -52.1 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- OXY is one of this month's top performers with a return of 38.6 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 11.3 percent, OXY is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.88% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- OXY is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 77.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- OXY is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 20.9% in the next week.
- 35.4% in the next month.
- 182.8% in the next year.