Occidental Petro Cp (NYSE: OXY)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 07/02/2020
Closing price: 17.78
|Support price level:||$12.86|
|Resistance price level:||$18.71|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||46.0|
- With a -63.8 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- OXY is one of this month's top performers with a return of 14.3 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 4.1 percent, OXY is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 2.06% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- OXY is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 68.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 18.6% in the next week.
- 31.2% in the next month.
- 169.1% in the next year.