Occidental Petro Cp (NYSE: OXY)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 45.83
|Support price level:||$41.03|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||81.1|
- With a -30.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- OXY is one of this month's top performers with a return of 18.5 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, OXY is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.6% in the next week.
- 13.0% in the next month.
- 55.8% in the next year.