Occidental Petro Cp (NYSE: OXY)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 38.95
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$42.19|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||39.2|
- With a -45.1 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- OXY is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -3.7%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 2.9 percent, OXY is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- OXY is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 37.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.3% in the next week.
- 19.0% in the next month.
- 56.0% in the next year.