Pepsico Inc (NASDAQ: PEP)FOOD & BEVERAGE - Beverages - Soft Drinks
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 142.57
|Support price level:||$133.78|
|Resistance price level:||$143.53|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||71.6|
- With a 7.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- PEP is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 15.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- PEP is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, PEP is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.1% in the next week.
- 10.2% in the next month.
- 57.7% in the next year.