Pepsico Inc (NASDAQ: PEP)FOOD & BEVERAGE - Beverages - Soft Drinks
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 130.09
|Support price level:||$128.30|
|Resistance price level:||$132.21|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||46.3|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.50% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- PEP is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 13.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- PEP is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.6% in the next week.
- 8.6% in the next month.
- 32.1% in the next year.