Pepsico Inc (NASDAQ: PEP)
FOOD & BEVERAGE - Beverages - Soft Drinks
Stock price data as of 03/22/2019
Closing price: 120.72
- PEP is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 4.4 percent, PEP is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- PEP is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, PEP is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Pepsico Inc will fall by more than:
- 3.3% in the next week.
- 7.8% in the next month.
- 31.1% in the next year.