Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG)CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Personal Products
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 01/15/2021
Closing price: 134.78
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$136.53|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||38.4|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.35% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- PG is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 16.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- PG is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.5% in the next week.
- 10.4% in the next month.
- 52.2% in the next year.