Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG)CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Personal Products
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 152.62
|Support price level:||$139.54|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||68.3|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.48% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- PG is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- PG is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.4% in the next week.
- 10.4% in the next month.
- 37.0% in the next year.
Company news for Procter & Gamble CoGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Consumer Staples stocks