Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG)CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Personal Products
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 09/10/2021
Closing price: 144.13
|Support price level:||$141.85|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||44.0|
- PG is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 5.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- PG is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.4% in the next week.
- 9.8% in the next month.
- 50.9% in the next year.