Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG)
CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Personal Products
Stock price data as of 11/16/2018
Closing price: 93.82
- PG is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- PG is one of this month's top performers with a return of 7.5 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.53% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- PG is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 11.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, PG is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Procter & Gamble Co will fall by more than:
- 3.0% in the next week.
- 8.4% in the next month.
- 29.8% in the next year.