Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG)CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Personal Products
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 136.37
|Support price level:||$132.77|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||74.9|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.53% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- PG is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 13.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, PG is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.7% in the next week.
- 10.2% in the next month.
- 52.5% in the next year.