Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG)CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Personal Products
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 162.62
|Support price level:||$154.53|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||47.5|
- PG is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 2.7 percent, PG is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.41% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.4% in the next week.
- 11.1% in the next month.
- 31.5% in the next year.