Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM)TOBACCO - Cigarettes
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 102.92
|Support price level:||$95.47|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||81.7|
- PM is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- PM is one of this month's top performers with a return of 10.8 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, PM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.8% in the next week.
- 14.1% in the next month.
- 43.3% in the next year.