Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM)
TOBACCO - Cigarettes
Stock price data as of 03/15/2019
Closing price: 90.85
- PM is one of this month's top performers with a return of 11.0 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- PM is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, PM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Philip Morris International will fall by more than:
- 4.3% in the next week.
- 10.9% in the next month.
- 48.4% in the next year.