Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM)TOBACCO - Cigarettes
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 88.73
|Support price level:||$84.54|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||82.7|
- PM is one of this month's top performers with a return of 15.0 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 8.4 percent, PM is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- PM is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 62.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- PM is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, PM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 17.0% in the next week.
- 13.5% in the next month.
- 51.3% in the next year.