PayPal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 69.03
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$74.74|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||29.6|
- PYPL is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -64.0 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- PYPL is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -13.8%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, PYPL is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 9.2% in the next week.
- 22.1% in the next month.
- 97.0% in the next year.
Company news for PayPal Holdings IncGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Information Technology stocks