PayPal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 07/10/2020
Closing price: 178.40
|Support price level:||$146.54|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||65.9|
- Sorry, but beta/volatility/value-at-risk information are not currently available for this stock.
- PYPL is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 47.9 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- PYPL is one of this month's top performers with a return of 16.6 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|