PayPal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 163.54
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$204.84|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||30.8|
- PYPL is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -35.1 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- PYPL is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -14.7%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.4% in the next week.
- 22.4% in the next month.
- 77.7% in the next year.