PayPal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 04/22/2022
Closing price: 86.03
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$121.98|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||18.3|
- PYPL is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -67.7 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- PYPL is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -25.9%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 15.9 percent, PYPL is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- PYPL is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 73.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, PYPL is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 19.9% in the next week.
- 30.2% in the next month.
- 90.6% in the next year.