PayPal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 05/17/2019
Closing price: 112.80
|Support price level:||$105.31|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||50.8|
- Sorry, but beta/volatility/value-at-risk information are not currently available for this stock.
- PYPL is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 44.9 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 2.2 percent, PYPL is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|