PayPal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 12/31/2020
Closing price: 234.20
|Support price level:||$211.66|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||70.3|
- Sorry, but beta/volatility/value-at-risk information are not currently available for this stock.
- With a 111.5 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- PYPL is one of this month's top performers with a return of 10.2 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 2.2 percent, PYPL is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- With RSI > 70, PYPL is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|