Qualcomm Inc (NASDAQ: QCOM)TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Communication Equipment
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 05/17/2019
Closing price: 81.50
|Support price level:||$64.02|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||36.3|
- With a 43.7 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 5.1 percent, QCOM is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- QCOM is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 37.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.2% in the next week.
- 17.7% in the next month.
- 66.0% in the next year.