Qualcomm Inc (NASDAQ: QCOM)TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Communication Equipment
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 90.81
|Support price level:||$80.05|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||67.8|
- With a 68.4 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- QCOM is one of this month's top performers with a return of 16.9 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 3.4 percent, QCOM is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.5% in the next week.
- 17.2% in the next month.
- 69.9% in the next year.