Qualcomm Inc (NASDAQ: QCOM)TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Communication Equipment
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 95.91
|Support price level:||$90.41|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||72.6|
- QCOM is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 75.1 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 6.3 percent, QCOM is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, QCOM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.2% in the next week.
- 17.2% in the next month.
- 67.0% in the next year.