Southern Company (NYSE: SO)UTILITIES - Diversified Utilities
Stock price data as of 04/22/2022
Closing price: 75.91
|Support price level:||$71.06|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||58.0|
- SO is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- SO is one of this month's top performers with a return of 9.5 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.36% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.8% in the next week.
- 11.8% in the next month.
- 35.5% in the next year.