Southern Company (NYSE: SO)UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 55.27
|Support price level:||$55.24|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||49.9|
- SO is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.16% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- SO is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 14.2%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.9% in the next week.
- 8.4% in the next month.
- 32.4% in the next year.