Southern Company (NYSE: SO)UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 12/31/2020
Closing price: 61.43
|Support price level:||$57.11|
|Resistance price level:||$62.79|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||56.8|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.39% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- SO is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 15.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- SO is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price crossed above 50-day moving average this week - a bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.1% in the next week.
- 11.2% in the next month.
- 70.5% in the next year.