Southern Company (NYSE: SO)UTILITIES - Electric Utilities
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 62.73
|Support price level:||$61.55|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||77.6|
- SO is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 7.8 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- SO is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 14.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, SO is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.0% in the next week.
- 11.1% in the next month.
- 71.5% in the next year.